Sunday, February 18, 2007

Maid For Sex

I was half-asleep when Lita slipped into the quilt. I felt her lying on my chest and I opened my eyes. Lita kissed my lips and shifted her naked body over mine. I felt my dick rubbing her pussy when she crossed her legs over my groin.

Our bodies were in a warm embrace, our lips interlocked passionately, and our desire to copulate was building up. There was no conversation, just kissing and hugging. My dick swelled as though it was my first time.

The feeling of my swollen head grinding with Lita’s shaven pussy has made my dick ooze with pre-cum. I could feel Lita’s juices flowing out of her cunt and my dick head was soon wet. Lita and I just knew what to do and when to do. The urge to enjoy every second of our love making made us control the urge to fuck.

The grinding continued as we began to lick one another. Lita pressed her body up for me to lick her nipples. It must have been a long time since she felt so loved. She was moaning as I suckled on one nipple and rubbing the other. She was enjoying the attention.

The intensity was gearing up and both of us were about to lose all control. With perfect synchronization, Lita lowered her body for my dick to enter as I lifted my ass to punch hard into her. Her hands gripped tightly onto the bed sheet as my prick filled up her love hole. Our flesh now rubbing and grinding wildly, our senses lost in the depths of our desire.

Lita was wriggling her ass as I lifted mine to increase my rhythm. I could feel Lita panting getting heavier and heavier, I knew she would be worn out soon. I sat up and now she was in a squatting position, sitting on my prick. We kissed and continued wriggling; it was such a heavenly feeling when my prick is fully engulfed in a wet and juicy pussy. I could just die in this position.

I turned Lita on her back and I began to fuck her. Lita was gripping so tightly that I thought my dick head would be ripped off if I tried to pull too hard. I carried on ridding Lita like a stud while she shook her head wildly. I could feel my balls tightening and my dick swell even thicker. Lita gripped on my shoulders as we cummed together.

I kissed her to prevent ourselves from moaning too loudly. The fucking hadn't stopped. Our bodies begin to rock again; Lita stretched her hand to hold on the bed head to receive my thrusts. I spread her legs and increased the thrusts; Lita was moaning and shaking her head. Then suddenly, she stopped moaning, her body cramped and her cunt tightened again before she released everything. My Lita just had another orgasm.

Lita and I had just gone through one of our most intense session of love-making ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger qwadro_Binh said...

You make a very good point. Many people in graduate school probably do not think of the money they are "losing" by not being in the job market for a number of years. Even those who are paid as TAs and have tuition waivers typically only make enough (if they are lucky) to get by. Medical and law students pay an armandfree BbornUK E3scorta leg for their education, but they are gaining practical experience and know that they will most likely earn salaries that will allow them to pay off debt in a reasonable amount of time. Those in the humanities do not have any sort of guarantee of landing a job that will allow them to pay back debt.

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home